* A traveler said: "Tour of 9 ppl in a van. Awesome tour guide! Phillip was a great tour guide! We seen a moose for the first time up close and an elk!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour leader. Mason was considerate, knowledgeable, interesting, and funny. We couldn’t have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "Austin was our guide and he made the experience awesome! He was knowledgeable, funny and shared the Ball Park area history which made not only for a great food experience but a history lesson as well. I highly recommend this food tour while visiting Denver."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "We all really enjoyed this trip! T dog and his crew were awesome! They were great at putting us at ease. It was very informative and absolutely breathtaking. The light breakfast and champagne toast at the end was perfect! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historic homes of the Capitol Hill District. Our guide was really knowledgeable and gave time at each home for pictures. Some stories weren't scary but all were creepy. Lots of walking so wear your comfy shoes."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast and aviator did a excellent job booking our activities and made sure we got our voucher before our events. Thanks viator"
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Both a really relaxing and fun experiencing. Visuals and music were great and the game room in the beginning was super nostalgic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Cookie, was very educated on the history of the area, shared some really horrible jokes with us, and generally was just so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver great tour guide. Interesting tour. Just the right amount of time. Beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Mike, the Brew & View, tour guide. He was excellent. He gave enough information, but did not over do it. He also made a point to speak with the group individually at the breweries as well. The breweries were also excellent and diverse."
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing Guide was great! Van was comfortable Lunch was provided and was very tasty. Xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice easy ride around the neighborhood to see some pretty sights and parts of the town. Beautiful views."
* A traveler said: "I took two tours with the same company. Both tour were as advertised in terms of the trip itinerary. Well though out trip stops and the trip schedule was as described. Knowledgeable tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Michelle the guide was fun and informative. It was great to have someone at the wheel other than my husband. He was able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our tour guide, Richard, was a wealth of knowledge on the area and he made our trip so enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area. It is definitely a must go back and see for us. Thank you for making our mother/daughter trip so memorable."
* A traveler said: "Very fun your guides that made our first time zip lining amazing. Well worth the money! Definitely better than expectations."
* A traveler said: "It was a gorgeous day on the Glacier - we couldn't be any more happier with our wonderful tour guide Bree. She made sure we were all well taken care of and guided us to the best little spots on the mountain. It was fun, exciting and who could say no to some of the best pizza I've ever tasted!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. The driver (Jason) was very knowledgeable, had a great personality. Was a very careful driver. I just wish we could stay a little longer at the stops. Thank you , Jason, for a great tour. (From the ladies in Texas)."
* A traveler said: "Going up Old Fall River road without the worries of driving giving us the ability to take in all of the sites was priceless. Riley was very knowledgeable about the park. We saw several herd of elk, marmot and pika. This tour was the highlight of our trip to Colorado."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Mint
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Garden of the Gods
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Keystone Resort
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Arkansas River
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Mount Evans
- Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo)
- Colorado Trail
- Washington Park
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas