Top Cocoa Beach Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Cocoa Beach Tours
Visit a landmark of space exploration with admission to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, the launch site for some of America’s most important missions. Your ticket to the Kennedy Space Center includes access to the Space Shuttle 'Atlantis,' a bus tour of the grounds, an astronaut encounter, and the chance to try a shuttle simulator and virtual moonwalk.
Explore the waterways and mangrove tunnels around Cocoa Beach, Florida during this relaxing kayak excursion. Set off on your adventure just before sunset and take in the scenery during the golden hour. Paddle through the mangroves in search of the dolphins and manatees that reside in the waters. Lessons are provided for first-time kayakers so everyone can enjoy the evening.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore Cocoa Beach’s Thousand Islands area on this guided kayak tour. Join a small group and follow your guide around the mangrove tunnels, keeping your eyes peeled for resident manatees, dolphins, and sea birds. Learn about the ecology of the area from your guide and enjoy a relaxing day out on the water.
Discover the history and excitement of the American space program with a trip to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex at Cape Canaveral, located just east of Orlando on Florida's Atlantic coast. The family-friendly activities include IMAX films, the Shuttle Launch Experience, seeing the Saturn V rocket, and trying out the astronaut training simulators. You'll also have a 45-Minute Chat with an actual Astronaut! Find out about what it’s really like to live and work in space. Enjoy a continental breakfast in the morning or culinary samplings in the afternoon including one alcoholic beverage per adult ticket during your Chat with an Astronaut.
Save up to 50 percent on top Orlando tours and attractions with Go City. Choose between a two, three, or five-day All Inclusive Pass and visit as many attractions as you want in a day. More than 25 options are available including Kennedy Space Center, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Gator Park Airboat Tours, sightseeing cruises, and much more. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased which can be used over a 2-week period.
Enjoy the rare experience of seeing plankton glow in the water below you by paddling through the Banana River on this bioluminescence kayaking tour. Paddle through the protected wetlands of the Merrit Island Refuge, away from light pollution, for excellent viewing of the bioluminescence sea life.
Get up close with manatees and dolphins on a 90-minute kayaking tour from Orlando. Offered at two times, you’re able to begin the excursion at a time that works for your holiday schedule. Follow your guide to the area’s top manatee and dolphin hotspots around Cocoa Beach to maximize the possible encounters with the marine mammals. The scenic route from Haulover Canal also offers you pleasant views of the coast.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Cocoa Beach?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in Cocoa Beach according to Viator travelers are:
- Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral Admission Ticket
- Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee, and Dolphin Sunset Kayak Tour with Fin Expeditions
- Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour w/Cocoa Kayaking
- Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral: Chat with an Astronaut
- Go City: Orlando All-Inclusive Pass with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Cocoa Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cocoa Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Cocoa Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cocoa Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets