* A traveler said: "Don and kiara were fabulous!! They offered history of the island and complimented with a lot of fun!! We enjoyed the ride,music,swim ,and snorkeling!!! We would highly recommend this excursion during your vacation in Bermuda !!! Thanks again captain don and kiara"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous. Mark taught us so much about Bermuda (formation, settlement, government, economy and more). Food and drinks were a good variety and quite good. Also the side trips to various stores and the park were very nice. I feel I'm leaving Bermuda with a good flavor of the island."
* A traveler said: "Juanita is incredible!! We all had a ball traveling the whole island, and Juanita knows everything about Bermuda. She is a wonderful lady, and we loved the tour! I hanks, Juanita from Kansas City!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful coral and friendly fish. Helpful knowledgeable crew and great equipment. Smooth sail to dive site."
* A traveler said: "Hideaway beaches and dockyard. And especially the Poison stew recipe! We will share with our neighbors!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was amazing. We were able to cliff dive, go snorkeling, and swim and crawl through caves. We had lunch at a local restaurant (lunch and ice cream included). Ashley our tour guide was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect way to get an over all view of the island of Bermuda. We took this excursion to learn more about the area, beaches, shopping and culture of the island. Stan, our guide was very knowledgeable about the history and culture. Stops were made at beaches, a church, a park and finally the capital city of Hamilton. My biggest disappointment, at no fault of the excursion company, was only having about 40 minutes in Hamilton. We had to arrange our shopping time and site seeing around the ferry boat schedule back to the dock. We could have stayed longer but it would have added another two hours plus onto our schedule in order to get on the next ferry. This is a great excursion for your first day on the island and helps you to plan your next days activities."
* A traveler said: "Delicious cookies and swizzle, knowledgeable tour guide and charming staff! We had a great time and would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Tour left on time, outstanding service, outgoing and hilarious guide and great captain. The tour was very interesting, learned a lot about Bermuda as a whole. Shipwreck site was very cool! The Rum Swizzle was the best I had on the island (Ginger Ale is the Key!). Would do this again just to get out on a boat and chill."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing trip to a beautiful bay with enough time to snorkel, ... The crew were very entertaining and informative but not over the top. And you get a complementary cocktail which is always nice."
* A traveler said: "Driver guide was excellent as was planned itinerary. He made adjustments due to rainy weather. Only drawback, don't book for Sunday when most shops in Hamilton are closed. Info on closings should have been in details of trip."
* A traveler said: "Our sailboat was beautiful. A perfect day on the water. The guys were so pleasant and informative about we were seeing. Loved the opportunity to play in the water for an hour too."
* A traveler said: "Staff were great, helpful and knowledgeable. They made the experience enjoyable and relaxful. It was great exploring the shipwrecks."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip Excellent and informative captain and crew would highly recommend Just the right amount of time Learned so much about Bermuda Worth the money"
* A traveler said: "The entire crew made this excursion very interesting and fun at the same time. Our captain, was great! She made sure everyone was safe and stayed that way. The information the crew shared about the ship wreck, the different fish and different areas of Bermuda was great. We had more than enough time in water snorkeling or just floating around. I recommend to any one who likes the water to try this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time checking out four different parts of the island. All four stops were unique and interesting... Even the rides to and from each bar were beautiful and filled with pleasant conversation about the island's history. We would recommend this tour for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort Hamilton
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
- Snorkel Park Beach
- St. George's
- St. David’s Head
- Daniel’s Head Park
- Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
- Palm Groves Garden
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo
- Crystal and Fantasy Caves
- Warwick Long Bay
- Horseshoe Bay
- Tucker’s Town
- St. George's Bermuda Cruise Port
- Fort Scaur
- Bermuda Railway Trail
- Royal Naval Dockyard
- Cooper's Island Nature Reserve
- Walsingham Nature Reserve