Top Banff Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was very friendly and accommodating, captured our once in a lifetime moment, thank you!"