Baja California Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were Edwin and Haciel and they did an amazing job! They definitely went out of their way to make it fun and a great experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, we really felt like VIPs. Alfredo is bilingual and knows his way around the valle. I found this transportation service on Google, it had the best price. We stopped at some pretty amazing wineries. I highly recommend this company and I will be using them in the future."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our driver Jacinto. Prompt pick up and he knew the area of valle de Guadalupe perfectly. We were able to see all we wanted during our 8 hr. We hope to use him again in the future !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide tour & driver were amazing and very accommodating! Would definitely come back and request for Issac"
* A traveler said: "Josue was great! He spoke both Spanish and English which was perfect as my girlfriend does not speak English and my Spanish is mediocre. We were able to choose what we wanted to do. Josue recommended a great place for lunch and it was perfect! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "bike Excursion really enjoyed the whole experience everyone was super friendly in super helpful and made it a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was our driver. He was very friendly and accommodating. The drive to la bufadora was longer than expected, 2.5 hours, but it was worth it. The shops were so much fun and the foooood was so yummy! The mezcal tasting was also very nice at the end. He picked us up and dropped us off at the border so it was very convenient. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I went with a friend and it was out very first time going to the Valle de Guadalupe. Our tour guide did an awesome job of showing us around and recommended places to eat. We loved the experience and I want to do it again! Our tour guide was very friendly and informative and did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was super helpful and very patient with all of my group! We went to cool places and he was very flexible with when we wanted to be picked up."
* A traveler said: "We (my wife and I) absolutely satisfied with this trip and very thankful to Eugen and Luigi who was our guides. 1. Car arrived on time and was clean and 100% meets Covid-19 requirements. 2. Our guides were VERY prepared for journey and we received the answers on all our questions (history of the area, infrastructure, current situation, etc..) 3. The program of the tour is capacious and very comprehensive. 4. Thank you Eugen and Luigi for been ours guides"
* A traveler said: "The horses are beautiful and very well cared for. Jose was personable and we enjoyed the company of his grandchildren. Erin was helpful in instructing us on horse riding and her picture came out beautifully. We definitely recommend this place!"
* A traveler said: "Marco’s outstanding service and the ease to which the trip flowed! He listened well and added additional stops to our trip configured to our interests! The best tour guide ever! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "The Ruta del Vino Tours (via Viator booking) ended up being perfect for my girlfriend and I. We started with a plan for two specific wineries, and our private driver recommended then took us to an excellent third (and it sounded like he could take us to more, possibly some fully booked even, if we had had the time for more). Josue Leal himself is the best! He has a really nice, clean car, and speaks excellent English (which was great considering how poor my Spanish is at the moment). He was very nice and fun to speak to, and if we have all of his information saved because we'd definitely want to book with him again in the future! Thank you again Ruta del Vino Tours and Josue!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The entire tour was tailored to exactly the things I wanted to do. As for the hike, bring some water. It’s beautiful but it’s a little difficult. It’s something I would definitely do more than once and I’m sure you will too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Sinaloa